School of Business and Economics
Business Administration major online schedule planner
Click here to use the course planner
TEST VERSION MAY 15, 2012
- The SBE online course planner is designed to help plan your course
schedule for courses in the business administration major.
- Click on a course on the right side of the screen, and then click
on a year/quarter slot to move the course to that slot.
- After completing the schedule, click on the "View Schedule" button
to see a printable version of the schedule. Right-click on the box
on upper right, then select COPY, and this will place the schedule
on the clipboard, so you can then email it to your advisor.
- A course cannot be placed in a slot if the prerequisite courses
have not been taken. (If you have taken a prerequisite course as a
freshmen or sophomore or as a transfer, then move that course to the
"already taken" slot and then you will be able to schedule other courses
that require that course as a prerequisite. If you mark a course as
already taken, then it will show up with a black background in the
list of courses.)
- The planner includes the tentative time schedule for the 2012/2013 academic year.
It won't let a course be moved to a slot if there is a time conflict with
another course you have scheduled for that quarter.
- The schedule lists the core courses required of business administration
majors in the junior and senior year, and many of the concentration
courses. However, not all advanced business courses are shown.